Despite my roommate saying that the ten stages of this paper are "death, death, death, death, death, death, death, death, HOPE, and death" (she's an english graduate student by the way), I would beg to differ slightly...
So here we go!
1) Come to terms with the fact that you have to write a paper.
2) Think about said paper.... then forget for a week 'til the day before.
3) Get distracted by a friend... and talk for an hour.
4) Look up a couple sources.
5) Spend two hours scavenging through the internet on facebook, tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Blogger, Buzzfeed, etc.
6) Remember your paper, but also remember that it's 10pm.... so you go get coffee!
7) Write an outline and fill in a bit.
8) Start to write a blog post....
9) Lock yourself away, write, facebook, write, buzzfeed, write, text, write....
10) Go to sleep, wake up, finish the paper an hour before class is due and print it out...